At PlanVest, our Core Values drive everything we do.
Core Value #1 Financial Planning
- The process builds trust and put the focus completely on the needs, wants and desires of the clients to ensure we have a clear understanding of their situation.
- Demonstrates that we have their best interest in mind and conveys professionalism
- Allows the client/advisor relationship to be established by setting clear objectives and expectations upfront
- Adds an element of trust, but most importantly it gives our clients more confidence that they will be able to achieve their desired lifestyle.
Core Value #2 Fiduciary Standard of Care
- Provide impartial, unbiased advice acting in the best interest of the client at all times.
- As CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ you can expect professional, knowledgeable and personal advice.
- A fee only business model to align interests
Core Value #3 Independence
- No proprietary investment funds. No corporate mandates, sales contests or quotas as incentives.
- We have the depth of products and services to meet the range of financial planning needs.
- We adhere to a target asset allocation most appropriate for your goals. The investment management solutions we recommend are governed by an Investment Policy in accordance with your specific financial goals
- We rebalance based on market movements and reallocate your portfolio with the changes to your personal situation.
- Employ ETF’s and other passively managed investments to control costs and reduce or eliminate manager fees.
Core Value #4 Technology
- Account aggregation and online collaboration makes meeting easy and also saves valuable time.
- Stress test your financial plan for unexpected down markets, high inflation or increased tax or medical costs.
- Take a look into the future by testing your financial strategies before you make critical decisions through live computer generated simulations to make collaboration simple.
Core Value #5 Commitment & Service to the Community
- We are in this community and in this business to provide sound financial advice and an exceptional client experience.
- We meet regularly to review your financial plan and investment portfolio and update as needed.
- We respond promptly for client inquiries and questions
- We deliver this service right here locally in the community that we have grown up in and feel privileged to serve.